تحميل وتثبيت تعريف USB لجهاز How to install SPD Driver R4.20.4201 علي الويندوز
These are the instructions to install the SPD Driver R4.20.4201 on Windows Computer (this method can be used on Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1, and Windows 10).
Requirements: You need to have the Windows Computer and the SPD Driver to follow the below guidelines.
Install SPD Driver R4.20.4201 in 10 Seconds
- Download and extract the driver package on the Computer. If in case, you have already downloaded and extracted the driver package, then SKIP this step.
- Once the driver package is extracted on the computer, you will be able to see the following files:
- Open the Driver Folder as per your Computer OS (example: we are using Windows 10, therefore we are going to Open Win10 folder).
- Once the folder is Opened, Double Click on the DriverSetup.exe to Launch the Setup Window:
- Click on the Next button to begin the installation process:
- Once the installation process is completed, Click on the Finish button to exit the Setup.
- Restart the Computer.
Once the Computer is restarted, you can easily connect your SPD/Unisoc Smartphone and Tablets to the computer without facing any issue.
[*] We have used the SPD Driver R4.20.4201 to create the above manual. If you wish, you can download the same driver from here.
[*] Driver Signature Error: If you are facing Driver Signature Error while installing the USB Driver, then head over to How to Fix Driver Signature Error page.
[*] Driver Easy: We recommend you to use Driver Easy application to update all the computer drivers in a Single Click.
[*] Credits: SPD/Unisoc Driver is created and distributed by Unisoc Communications, Inc. So, full credit goes to them for sharing the driver for free.