تحميل وتثبيت تعريف USB لجهاز How to install RDA USB Driver علي الويندوز
These are the instructions to install RDA USB Driver on Windows Computer (this method can be used on Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1, and Windows 10).
Requirements: You need to have the Windows Computer and the RDA Driver to follow the below guidelines.
Install RDA USB Driver on Windows Computer
- Download and extract the driver package on the Computer. If in case, you have already downloaded and extracted the driver package, then SKIP this step.
- Once the driver package is extracted on the computer, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, Open the x86 Folder if your System Type is x32 Bit or Choose x64 Folder if your System Type is x64 bit (you can check System Type by pressing Win + Pause).
- Open DPInst.exe to launch the setup window:
- Click on the Next Button to begin the installation process:
- Click on the Install this driver software anyway Button to begin the installation process:
- Once the installation process is completed, Click on the Finish button to exit the Setup.
- Restart the Computer.
Once the Computer is restarted, you can easily connect your RDA Smartphone, FeaturePhone, and Tablets to the computer without facing any issue.
[*] We have used the RDA Driver to create the above manual. If you wish, you can download the same driver from here.
[*] Driver Signature Error: If you are facing Driver Signature Error while installing the USB Driver, then head over to How to Fix Driver Signature Error page.
[*] Driver Easy: We recommend you to use Driver Easy application to update all the computer drivers in a Single Click.
[*] Credits: RDA Driver is created and distributed by RDA Microelectronics Inc. So, full credit goes to them for sharing the driver for free.